EMAIL contact

Use the form on the right to contact me.

Suite 18, 1480 Foster St.
White Rock, BC, V4B 2P4

(604) 813-8453

About Me

DSC00910 2.jpeg

I have a private office in White Rock, BC.

I am available for in person sessions in White Rock and on-line sessions through a professional, HIPPA compliant internet platform. This platform is highly stable and ensures confidentiality.


Masters degree in Clinical Social Work from Wilfrid Laurier University.

Certified Emotionally Focused Therapist (EFT). Certified by ICEEFT (International Centre for Excellence in Emotion Focused Therapy).

Externship training with Dr. Sue Johnson in Ottawa. Further professional development through Core Skills training and supervision with international EFT trainers, Gail Palmer, Leanne Campbell and Veronica Kallos-Lilly.

EFT supervisor candidate. I provide supervision in White Rock, BC, live or over the internet, teaching EFT skills leading to certification in Emotion Focused Therapy.

Former Instructor in Psychology at City University for 6 years. Course in Couples Therapy taught for Master’s level psychology students.

Former Instructor in Psychology at Athabasca University. Courses taught: An Introduction to Child Development & The Social Psychology of Adult Development. Courses given to undergraduate psychology students.

Former Instructor in Social Work at Grant MacEwan University. Course in Mental Health, Trauma & Addictions provided for 8 years to social work students.

Workshops provided on Suicide Awareness for undergraduate psychology students at Concordia University.

Workshops provided on a variety of topics e.g. Trust in Relationships in the Edmonton and St. Albert communities.

25 years experience as a therapist with Alberta Mental Health Services, Private Agencies,  EFAP Providers and Private Practice.

Registration #13848 with British Columbia College of Social Workers (BCCSW)

Approved for direct billing with:

VAC (Veterans Affairs Canada),

PFSP (Physicians & Family Support Program) and

FNIHB (First Nations and Inuit Health Branch).

ASEBP (Alberta School Employee Benefit Plan),

Third Party Billing:

You may be eligible for funding under your extended health care plan or under various government programs. Your health benefits administrator and your employer can provide you with specific information. In BC, organizations that may reimburse counselling fees for a Registered Clinical Social Worker (RCSW) include, but are not limited to:

  • Air Canada

  • Bank of Montreal

  • BC Hydro

  • Blue Cross

  • Canada Post

  • Central Mortgage & Housing

  • Great West Life

  • ICBC

  • ILWU

  • Province of BC

  • Telus (union employees)

  • University of British Columbia

  • Worksafe BC

To ensure that your counselling fees are covered, quote my registration #13848 with the British Columbia College of Social Workers (BCCSW).

You may also receive funding through the Crime
Victim Assistance Program (CVAP) if you have been a victim of a crime that has been reported to the police. The program typically covers 12-24 sessions, with possible renewal. To apply for approval of benefits visit: http:/

First Nations and Inuit people are eligible for both crisis intervention through Non-insured Health Benefits and psychotherapy for themselves and immediate family members through the Indian Residential School (IRS) program. You may apply through the First Nations Health Authority or directly to your Band, for those Bands who have taken over the administration of these programs.